How to Extract Data From Multiple PDF Files to Excel File
User Query: Yesterday, my boss shared the project quotations that are in PDF format. Now, my task is to edit some values in the quotations. For that purpose, first, I need to export data from PDF file to Excel spreadsheet. However, I have tried many online PDF extractor programs to fetch data from multiple PDF to excel worksheets. But so far nothing seems to work. Can anyone provide me with a reliable and efficient solution on how to extract data from multiple PDF files to excel?
Extracting the embedded data from various PDF files can be a daunting task. That’s why you should choose an instant and quick solution that automatically extracts specific data from multiple PDF documents to Excel. So, here we go and let’s see how can we export bulk data from PDF to Excel.
Proficient Solution to Batch Extract Data From PDF to Excel
Adobe PDF Extraction is a software that enables business users to extract data from all or selected pages of PDF documents. The utility provides the option to add single or multiple PDF files to perform data extraction in batches from PDF to Excel. The best part of using this utility is that it does not require any external program to extract data elements from PDF documents. the utility is capable of extracting data like Text, Inline Images, Hyperlinks, Bookmarks Metadata, Comments, and RTF from PDF. Extraction of data from password-protected PDF files is possible using this tool also the software is both Mac and Windows OS supported.
Refer to this article: To Unlock Locked PDF File in Windows OS
Detailed Steps Extract Data From Multiple PDF Files to Excel Worksheet?
Have a look at the screenshots below which gives you a good idea of how the utility works and you can export data from PDF file to excel.
1. Initially, Run this offline utility on your device & click on the “Add Files” / “Add Folder” button to batch-extract data from pdf to excel. Also set the path to save the files.
2. Select the “Item type as Text” and “Apply Filter” as per the requirement in Extract Tab.
3. Now. you can choose the “Apply Text/Page Settings” option to extract data from selective pages of multiple PDF documents.
4. Click on the “Extract” button to start the process to extract data from multiple PDF files to excel.
5. Finally, the tool starts to export data from PDF file to excel & displays the pop-up message.
Now, you have the extracted data from PDF into the text format and you can easily save that data to an Excel file.
With the help of this tool. A user can conveniently extract data from multiple pdf files to excel just by downloading and following 5 steps properly. As we have said that extraction of data from secure PDF files is possible.
Why You Should Opt for this Automated Software?
The program is a featured-rich application with an easy-to-use GUI.
- The tool can extract data from multiple PDF documents at once
- Supports extracting attachments from PDF files
- Allows to export images from Adobe PDF in batch
- Provides support to extract text from multiple PDF documents
- Gives the option to extract items in a single folder or individual file.
- Allows to Apply Page Settings for extracting data from selective pages
- The utility shows the progress status while exporting data files from PDF
- Maintain formatting and preserve data integrity during extraction.
- Gives the option to apply for page number on the Top or Bottom page of extracted files
- Provides support to extract known secured/restricted PDF files.
What Other Options are Available There?
For extraction of data from a small file, users have an option to go for the online free instant tool by Adobe which is available on the internet. From there users can export data from PDF file to excel. However, we will not suggest you to extract data from large PDF files using the online free tool. As the online tool has file size limitations and if is a locked PDF file, then it won’t be able to batch extract data from PDF to excel. So, here, we will advise using the above-mentioned software to smoothly extract data from PDF files to excel.
Let’s Wrap Up
The greatest advantage of opting for this tool is the interactive and easy-to-use GUI. All you need to do is to download and run the software. Follow the steps that are mentioned above to extract data from multiple PDF files to excel sheet. Furthermore, the tool comes with a variety of features and functionality that meets the requirement of both individual and business users. Hence, it can be used as a great alternative to the Adobe Acrobat Pro DC as the software is available for both Mac&Windows OS. This makes it easier for both users to utilize this tool without any issues.